Who is this guy?
A leader and guardian of top-notch customer experiences that wow everyone involved from CEOs to marketing managers. I can distill complex issues into smaller, solvable parts and work with stakeholders to prioritize those parts. I lead cross-functional teams to iterate products quickly and effectively manage product roadmaps. I’m an advocate for the customer and only fail when users don’t get the experience they deserve. A big proponent of mobile minimalism, I strive for efficiency in all of my UX work.
I completed the General Assembly Product Management course in December 2017, where I created Drobe, an app to help you take control of your wardrobe. You can check out the final project presentation or just the wireframes.
I also believe that breakfast sandwiches are the gods' real gift to humanity, not fire.
What's he done?
Manager, Interactive Development Meyers + Partners - Jan. 2014 to Feb. 2018
Wore the hats of a Product Manager, Digital Strategist, Information Architect, UX Designer. Mobile UI Designer.
- Team leader for all B2B clients. Hands-on with WordPress development, UX design, mobile design.
- Led client meetings and advised on technology and platforms for best ROI.
- Managed a team of 6 offsite developers.
- Lead web initiatives for a $4 billion global company, including the creation of a web site, landing pages and touch-screen kiosk apps for an international trade show.
- Volunteered to take the reins on an over-budget, behind schedule and highly customized e-commerce project and led it to launch ahead of the required launch date.
Web Consultant ongoing
Support clients through the entire project lifecycle, from budgeting, scheduling and scope to launch and maintenance.
Front-End Developer Gorilla - Nov. 2010 to May 2011
Got a crash course in Magento development.
- Reduced Magento's front-end to reusable chunks of code for the team to more easily manage.
- Co-authored jQuery plugin.
Front-End Dev Imagination Publishing - Sep. 2007 to Oct. 2010
- Saved over $300,000 over two years by creating an in-house Mac IT support team. Implemented company-wide replacement of aging and failing computers on an extremely tight budget.
- Learned Drupal & PHP/MySQL on-the-fly to keep a major project on schedule and under budget.
- Co-created standards-compliant, uniform HTML and CSS frameworks to be implemented across all sites, saving countless hours otherwise spent rewriting code.
- Worked with clients, writers, designers and developers to advise proper SEO and web standards practices.
- Adobe XD
- On-page SEO/Analytics
- Improv Comedy
- Film Directing
- Making breakfast sandwiches
I completed the General Assembly Product Management course in December 2017, where I created Drobe, an app to help you take control of your wardrobe.
I learned Improv and Sketch writing at Second City and got a BFA in Design at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I also play guitar and bass and am working on my Spanish. Necesito practicar más.