Who is this guy?
Where do I start? I've learned about teamwork from co-producing (and writing, directing and acting in) a sketch comedy show for IGTV. I’ve learned about paying attention to the details while being a web developer and a product manager on everything from webstores to custom web apps. I’ve learned about listening to people and finding creative solutions for their problems from being a development manager, graphic designer and real estate broker.
What about his work?
Real Estate Broker Fulton Grace Realty - May 2021 to present
- Consistently book sales in the top 5% (20 of 400+).
- Establish rapport to quickly earn trust that I can solve clients' issues. Proof 😁
- Act as liaison between my clients and property managers to negotiate lease terms.
- Built relationships with property owners. Advised on rent prices, building sales and finding qualified tenants.
- Mentored new recruits to become capable agents.
Leasing Advisor Trudo Realty - May 2019 to May 2021
- Consistently booked sales in the top 8% (5 of 60).
Producer/Director/Writer/Actor Pat & Timmy Show - Aug. 2018 to May 2019
A Chicago-based sketch comedy video show with a feeling of nostalgia towards traditional TV with a mix of new media and vertical video. Follow us on Instagram @patandtimmyshow
Manager, Interactive Development Meyers + Partners - Jan. 2014 to Feb. 2018
Wore the hats of a Product Manager, Digital Strategist, Information Architect, UX Designer. Mobile UI Designer.
- Team leader for all B2B clients. Hands-on with WordPress development, UX design, mobile design.
- Led client meetings and advised on technology and platforms for best ROI.
- Managed a team of 6 offsite developers.
- Lead web initiatives for a $4 billion global company, including the creation of a web site, landing pages and touch-screen kiosk apps for an international trade show.
- Volunteered to take the reins on an over-budget, behind schedule and highly customized e-commerce project and led it to launch ahead of the required launch date.
Web Consultant ongoing
Support clients through the entire project lifecycle, from budgeting, scheduling and scope to launch and maintenance.
Front-End Developer Gorilla - Nov. 2010 to May 2011
Got a crash course in Magento development.
- Reduced Magento's front-end to reusable chunks of code for the team to more easily manage.
- Co-authored jQuery plugin.
Front-End Dev Imagination Publishing - Sep. 2007 to Oct. 2010
- Saved over $300,000 over two years by creating an in-house Mac IT support team. Implemented company-wide replacement of aging and failing computers on an extremely tight budget.
- Learned Drupal & PHP/MySQL on-the-fly to keep a major project on schedule and under budget.
- Co-created standards-compliant, uniform HTML and CSS frameworks to be implemented across all sites, saving countless hours otherwise spent rewriting code.
- Worked with clients, writers, designers and developers to advise proper SEO and web standards practices.
Mostly Tech (but Some Other) Skills
- Adobe XD
- On-page SEO/Analytics
- Improv Comedy
- Film Directing
- Making breakfast sandwiches
I completed the General Assembly Product Management course in December 2017, where I created Drobe, an app to help you take control of your wardrobe.
I learned Improv and Sketch writing at Second City and got a BFA in Design at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I also play guitar and bass and am working on my Spanish. Necesito practicar más.